Users will at some point want to copy and paste from other text editors into the BusinessOptix editor (editor being the fields that allow you to type free text) To maintain consistency we advise that you use the 'paste as plain text' button, and then apply any formatting using our editor.
Articles in this section
- Redacting role cost from process models
- Creating a Process model using BusinessOptix Author
- Process Simulation User Guide
- Adjusting the behaviour of links
- Copying a model or diagram in Author
- Copying and pasting into editors: the best approach
- Correcting and Reversing links
- Creating more workspace when working in Work Instructions/Description Fields
- Drag / Multi-select in Design Author
- How to add a Sub-Process in Web Author
Please sign in to leave a comment.