- Tagging Users in Comments: We have now added a new feature, enabling you to tag users when adding comments to a model. For more detail on how this feature works, please click here.
- Added New Context Menu Items: Two extra options, 'Forward and 'Back', have been added to the context menu (right click menu) bar for all diagrams.
- Added new Changes list to browse menu: A changes list has now been added to the Details section for a model in Browse, listing all the changes made to that specific model as well as the names of the users who made those changes.
- Enabled links that cross paths to adjust behaviour: We've made an improvement whereby links that cross paths now adjust their behaviour, making it clearer to follow links. For more information, please click here.
- URL automatically populated for images added to description fields: Images added to description fields from the library are now added with relative paths (URLs). This makes it easier to use again in other models in other libraries.
- Tab key now works in a description field: We've enabled the tab key to work in any description field. This adds a tab to the text field instead of moving to the next field.
- Fixed a bug where the menu may not be expanded in outputs.
- Fixed a bug where changing the line corners of a link and then reloading the model displayed the link incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where a field in a form with a Data Name containing an apostrophe could cause the form to fail to submit.
- Fixed a bug where editing a link may not be saved if nothing else was modified in the model.
- Fixed a bug where models would occasionally fail to load.