- Able to access previously saved results from scenarios: You are now able to run a scenario simulation, leave midway through and when you come back to it, you will have the option to resume from where you left off before. The results from the first run will be pre-loaded when you re-open the scenario. (Requires latest styles).
- Can export scenario results to a CSV format: When you have run a scenario simulation, on the results page you will now see an export button at the top. When clicked, this will covert the results to a CSV format. (Requires latest styles).
- You can now reply to comments: When viewing the comments for a component, you are now able to reply to a particular comment as well as see all the replies that have already been made for that comment. (Require latest styles).
- Ability to accurately resize images in diagrams: When adding an image in a diagram model, you are now given width and height options where you can resize your image with precision. (Require latest stencils).
- A process link style extension can now be deployed to a library: When this extension is deployed, links that intersect in a process stencil can now be configured to either jump over or present a gap between another link. (Requires latest stencils).
- You are now able to extend reports: If you want to extend the properties of a report, there are now two new options available. By clicking on a column and setting the type to 'Standard Property', you will find two new options under the drop down menu for the column name.
- Fixed the positioning of certain link labels.
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow anything to happen when selecting the 'Translate' button under File in the ribbon bar.
- Fixed a bug where context in variant models doesn't show up-level models. (Requires latest styles).
- Fixed a bug where a Kanban would fail with master data choices.
*Contact support for upgrading to latest styles and stencils*