- User can set due date for a form and will get a reminder: When a due date has been set for a form, the user the form is assigned to will now receive an email reminding them of this when the form is reaching its due date.
- User can now see the password policy requirements: The password policy requirements are now displayed when failing to change your password.
- It can be specified whether a workflow step triggers a review cycle: You can now specify when you want a review cycle to be triggered. This can be from the first step in the workflow only or the review cycle can be triggered whenever it gets to a new step in the workflow.
- Fixed a bug where translations break images in description fields.
- Fixed a bug where the order a fields in a form can be wrong.
- Fixed a bug where applying transform doesn't copy across transformation properties.
- Fixed a bug where the dialog box for when inserting an image would be cut off from displaying fully.