- A user can more easily associate FTE/non-FTE costs with an activity: The FTE/non-FTE properties have a new structure which allows you to gather more understanding on how these affect activities in process transformation and scenarios.
- Cost Per Hour property added to metrics: A new cost per hour property has been added to the metrics section for an activity. The Role Cost Per Hour metric is automatically entered depending on the responsible role chosen for that activity. Alternatively, the metric can be manually inputted by using the FTE Cost Per Hour property field.
- The simple editor toolbar can be seen when the diagram view of an edit page is visible: When selecting the diagram option to view the edit page of a model, in the property tab once a component is selected, a short version of the editor toolbar is visible. A longer version of the editor toolbar can be seen when the Text to Diagram option is selected.
Text to Diagram view:
You can also add an anchor to the text:
- Fixed a bug where the order and timing in which workflow emails were being sent out were not correct
- Fixed a bug where rotated labels have the wrong label width.