- Can copy a form that generates a new ID: When copying a form to use as a base for another form, this now generates a new ID for that copied form.
- Emails from BusinessOptix service now states what library the email is regarding: When receiving an email from BusinessOptix Service regarding any notifications, the library name will now also be included in the email.
- Emails from BusinessOptix Service regarding a notification gives option to turn off: An email regarding a change or comment made to a model now gives an option to turn off notifications with one click.
- Can add a new diagram to an existing model: Users can now add a new diagram to an already existing model with the shapes defined in the stencil xbp. This affects new diagrams in Lean, Organisation, Reports, Service management, however, not Process models.
- Fixed a bug where and author adding a transformation map to a model didn't work.
- Fixed a bug where the response on the UK server was slow.
- Fixed a bug where ø (ø) causes pdf not to output the field it is contained in.