- User can search in a document output: You are now able to search in a Document Output in the same way as you can in a process model output.
- User can see "(no name)" for the diagram/process when the name hasn't been set: If a name hasn't been set for a diagram/process in the author mode, in the output "(no name)" is now shown in this instance.
- Fixed a bug where the Word output sometimes fails on the UK server.
- Fixed a bug where the Verify feature contains duplicates.
- Fixed a bug where email user names break the Review table.
- Fixed a bug where user drop-downs are not showing the selected person.
- Fixed a bug where the "Model has been Updated" message had an error title.
- Fixed a bug where there was an "Unsupported HTML element - Article" when generating PDFs.