- Added new Paths section to Scenarios: There is now a new Paths section available for users to use when running a scenarios model. These results can also be exported via CSV.
- Future state hidden if not Transformation activity: If there has been no transformation activity taken place within a model, then the future state option is hidden in the Metrics and Transformation output option.
- Completed visits and throughput added to exported CSV for scenarios: There are now two new column additions that can be seen when exporting the scenario results, Completed visits and Throughout.
- User can see throughput and completed visits for a particular step in a scenario: Via the HTML output for a scenario, by hovering over a particular activity step, the user can now also see the throughput completed visits for that step via the tool-tips.
- Can create a process that has more advanced BPMN elements: User can now produce a output for a process scenario that contains parallel paths.
- Irrelevant pages in the transformation output are not shown: If not information is inputting regarding a certain page in the transformation out, then this page won't be shown. However, a value for a single instance is shown if no volumes have been specified.
- User can view Verify issues in Model Issues report: You can now view the verify issues that are produced regarding the report in the model issues report for you to see.
- Author warned if they have conditional paths from a parallel path split: When setting outgoing paths from a parallel split gateway as conditional, the author will be warned via the Verify action that these paths need to be set to unconditional.
- Fixed a bug where scenario tool-tips don't appear after loading saved results.
- Fixed a bug where numeric prefix fails in form report.
- Fixed a bug where getField on a link field sometimes returns JSON, or sometimes returns the link.
- Fixed a bug where Forms with hyperlink fields set the form as modified.
- Fixed a bug where Component name length check shouldn't apply to Form Submissions.
- Fixed a bug where checking out a model from browse when URL contains an apostrophe doesn't update the icon.