- Relevant roles only shown in 'View by Role' property: Only relevant roles are displayed to the user of a model in the 'View by Role' property. The roles displayed are the performers or who's accountable for the model.
- User can select how Master Data is shown on a form: When adding a choice field to a form, there is now an added property called 'Show Children?'. If this is unchecked, the choice field will just display the selected choices, however if it is checked then it will show the children of the selected item if it has children.
- Archived models not shown in search results: When searching for a particular model, any archived content relating to that model will not be displayed.
- Fixed a bug where the Word output from the URL doesn't work.
- Fixed a bug where an approver/reviewer with an apostrophe breaks the HTML output.
- Fixed a bug where the SQL server import fails with error 'error'.