- Author can define a form attribute for sorting order of Kanban: Authors now have the option to choose how they want the cards sorted in a Kanban.
- User can view more than one form type in a Kanban: Authors now have the option to create a Multi-Kanban. This option creates a new Kanban board that is based on other Kanbans. It assumes that the boards have lists and colours that match with each other.
- Can choose wide card option for Multi-Kanbans: An author now has the option to make the cards displayed in a Multi-Kanban wider than the standard size. This allows for additional detail to be displayed in the Multi-Kanban.
- Participant/Viewer cannot delete a model: The server now prevents a participant/viewer from deleting a model in a library.
- SVG images of models created without being logged in library: An author can now create SVG images of a model that work without being logged into the library. This is so an author can use the SVG whenever they require.
- User can see whole text when viewing HTML output of model: The header size of the HTML output has been reduced to 20px, so now full text can be seen via this output.
- Fixed a bug where a Kanban update displays the login name opposed to the username of a user.
- Fixed a bug where cards updating in one Kanban doesn't get updated in others.
- Fixed a bug where the diagram model doesn't display SVG image links correctly in Chrome.
- Fixed a bug where copying and pasting a process results in the the wrong lane order.
- Fixed a bug where the Multi-Kanban displays the 'New Form' button.
- Fixed a bug where exports with activity names longer than 32 characters fail.