- Can generate outputs when HTML fields contain entities not supported by XML: You can now generate outputs where HTML fields contain entities that are not supported by XML. This is so that the outputs do not fail to generate.
- User can generate Stakeholder or shared specific URL: Now, then using the Email option in the outputs section of a model, the links included in the email will go to the correct model in the shared or stakeholders folders.
- A report builder can find properties of a component easily: It is now easier for a report builder to be able to find the properties of components.
- Fixed a bug where PDF outputs allowed images to be displayed in the footer.
- Fixed a bug where time fields break components report.