- User receives notifications of changes if actively involved in model: Users will now only receive email notifications if they are actively involved in the model. If the user hasn't had a notification for an hour, another notification is sent out if the model has been viewed since the last email.
- User can auto increment a version number in workflow: A user has the option to now increment a version number for a model in a workflow. On a library folder step, a new option 'Increment Version' can be seen. This will increment the version of the original model.
- User can view CRUD table for each component from deploying Process Data extension in 6.5: A data tray is added to each component of a process model containing a CRUD analysis once the process data extension has been deployed.
- Word Outputs can now be queued: We have now improved the word output enhancement feature.
- Fixed a bug where the process scenario output doesn't hide the header in an iframe.
- Fixed a bug where, in process transformation, marking an activity as dropped results in the link from the dropped activity no longer being displayed, however the link transformation is unchanged.
- Fixed a bug where a user reverting to an undefined task from a local process call doesn't fully remove the link between them both.