- User can create new form from multi-kanban: When using a multi-kanban, users now have the option to create a new form submission from a drop down of any of the form types that are defined on the underlying Kanban board.
- User can view Kanban board with previously selected filters: When a user has filtered on a Kanban board, when leaving and returning to the Kanban board, they will automatically view the board with those previously selected filters applied.
- Admins have the option to prevent authors from deleting non-empty folders: Administrators of a library can turn on a setting that prevents an author that isn't an admin from deleting a folder that has content within it. They will still be able to delete a folder that doesn't contain any content.
- Fixed a bug where a user can drag a card on a Kanban board into a category that is no longer available in the Choices drop down options.
- Fixed a bug where an invalid colour typed in by a user can prevent a diagram from loading.
- Fixed a bug where dragging cards in a multi-kanban does not update the form.
- Fixed a bug where a library repeatedly tries to generate an output if the style doesn't exist.
- Fixed a bug where emails were not always being sent.
- Fixed a bug where PDFs with large diagrams can fail to generate.