- User can navigate a large model with more ease: From the diagram drop-down menu in a model output, users can now see the model components listed in the same order as the table of contents for the model. They should notice that any nested processes/diagrams will be indented. Users will also see an added 'Search' button in the output as well.
- Author can control the legend displayed on a dashboard: When an author is editing a chart component inside a dashboard model, they are now able to decide how and where the legend is displayed on the chart. They are able to select the positioning from a drop down menu.
- Author can request how a Process Metric model is laid out: When in the edit mode of a Process Metrics model, an author can use the 'Layout Diagram' button under 'Actions' to apply an algorithm to the model. This will layout the activities in the model in a better visual sequence.
- Fixed a bug where search button in forms model doesn't correctly function, so been removed.
- Fixed a bug where descriptions (shown when hovering over a Kanban card) doesn't update after a Kanban card has been updated.
- Fixed a bug where models properties hide the scrollbar in the Browse view.
- Fixed a bug where undoing a component move in a model does not work properly.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on an attribute in a Data model doesn't display the attribute properties.