- User can see which comments on a model have unclear notifications: Users of a model can now see if there are any outstanding notifications for a comment made. This will be made visible by displaying a small red dot in the corner of the comments button in the HTML output of a model. When there are no more outstanding notifications, an empty red circle will be displayed in the corner of the button.
- Admins can bulk import users: All admins of a library can now bulk upload users via a CSV format.
- User can view Approvers in Document Control in a sensible sequence without duplication: When viewing the document control for a model, all current approvers are shown against the latest version of the model they have approved, but now these will be listed in order by version number.
- Fixed a bug where there is no RACI shown on Org chart output.
- Fixed a bug where re-importing a model can fail.
- Fixed a bug where RACI is not populating the org chart from master data links in models.
- Fixed a bug where approval and review tables do not populate.
- Fixed a bug where dashboard on roles master data only allows single dashboard to be associated with a Role.