- Admin can now bulk upload users: Admins of a library will now see an additional option that allows them to bulk upload users from a CSV file to the library.
- Users can view content much quicker: When users view each model list (Models, Forms and Insight), the content now loads much quicker than before.
- Author can include timer interrupts into their scenario simulation: Authors can now incorporate timer interrupt events into their scenarios and these will be taken into consideration when the author runs the simulation.
- Stencil developer can add properties that highlight parts of a diagram: Stencil developers can now add new property types that can be viewed in the filter action in the output.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on tasks/notifications no longer hides them.
- Fixed a bug where opening a form through a kanban on full screen and going back to the kanban causes the form pop up to flicker.
- Fixed a bug where using a link field as a kanban field shows HTML for hyperlink.
- Fixed a bug where outputs request data used in context when context won't be/doesn't need to be displayed for that particular model.
- Fixed a bug where adding the activity type for a newly added activity in the future state of a model, brings up a '(FUTURE STATE) : Activity type is undefined' in the Verify pop up although it's already been specified.
- Fixed a bug where tabbing on @mention doesn't add the user to the comment.
- Fixed a bug where setting Volume to 0 causes an error and scenario stops executing.