- User can now zoom in and out of context view: There are now zoom in and out buttons available in the context view of an HTML output of a model.
- A user can see a custom home page when logging in: When a custom home page has been set through the Manage section of the library, this page will be displayed as the top tile on the homepage, and the pre-existing dashboards tiles will be displayed underneath.
- No left-hand side navigation bar displayed when Diagram set as Dashboard: When a Diagram model has been set as a dashboard for the home page, the internal navigation bar won't be shown, solely just the diagram.
- Admin user can assign multiple groups to an access control: Admins users of a library can choose multiple groups when setting up an access control property.
- A participant can view the library browse section in V7: Participants can now view the 'Browse' section of a V7 library.
- User can view a model output if following a dashboard URL when it's not one of there dashboard links: When a user clicks on a dashboard URL they will be taken to that output and not a blank screen, when it isn't one of the dashboard links.
- Author can view stakeholder lists in last name, first name order: Authors can view the set stakeholders in this view as it'll be easier to locate specific users in that list.
- Fixed a bug where a CSV output of a report doesn't filter based off current filter settings
- Fixed a bug where a scrollbar sometimes appears on the Welcome page of a library.
- Fixed a bug where is wasn't possible to approve a model.
- Fixed a bug where Verify doesn't show when a verification issue is in the future state.
- Fixed a bug where 6.5 customise home page breaks when upgrading to V7.
- Fixed a bug where dashboards and process maps loading slowly.
- Fixed a bug where the Welcome message edit hyperlink not working.
- Fixed a bug where searching for test on Kanban fails.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Refresh Outputs' button doesn't do what it's meant to do.
- Fixed a bug where the card headers are not as wide as it could be in list view of viewing models in the library.