- A user can move backwards and forwards through a dashboard output via browser buttons: Now users are able to use the browser control buttons to navigation forwards/backwards through a dashboard sensibly. This includes the forward and back buttons, refresh button and also being able to copy the hyperlink of the dashboard page and using this to navigate to the desired dashboard output.
- A Viewer can filter activities in an output based on one or more activity properties: Viewers of a model will now see extra properties in the filter list of the output view. From each of these added properties, a viewer will be able to select a value which may cause some of the activities in the diagram to grey out if they do not meet the selected filtered criteria.
- Fixed a bug where outputs shows language code rather than the language name.
- Fixed bug where deep linking to Dashboard pages do not work.
- Fixed a bug where bookmarked links don't appear for the first time.
- Fixed a bug where dashboard Tables with dates are not rendering.
- Fixed a bug where AJAX requests getting logged in Operations table.
- Fixed a bug where filtering output information markers' check boxes don't reflect state correctly.
- Fixed a bug where there are duplicate form submissions showing in the 'Form Submissions' tab.