- User can edit a comment after submitting it: When a user adds a comment to a model, they are able to edit their own comment within 24 hours of posting it by accessing the 'Discussions' page in the library.
- User can individually toggle on/off relevant info in HTML view: When viewing a model in HTML, users will now have extra options under the Filter tab where they can choose what information they want to see displayed in the model such as responsible roles, systems, locations etc.
- User can use the return key to OK dialogs: When displaying a modal dialog, pressing the Return key should behave as if the user pressed OK.
- Fixed a bug where Links get cut off in comments.
- Fixed a bug where Kanban Reports show multiple toolbars on loading.
- Fixed a bug where 'Delete model' seems to be disabled.
- Fixed a bug where pressing the CTRL+S keys in Versions HTML Editor shows Windows Save dialog.
- Fixed a bug where forms on a small device don't look great as they don't run the full-width of a screen.
- Fixed a bug where status and version updates from workflow inconsistency.
- Fixed a bug where a dashboard name is using a URL instead of a label when specifying an external page.
- Fixed a bug where Kanbans do not cope with named Status fields used as a list.