- User can unlock their account when they reset their password: When a user clicks through the 'Forgotten Password' page and requests for a new password, if their account is locked out they will see a message prompting them to get in touch with our Helpdesk.
When an admin resets a password for another user and their account is locked out, their account will automatically be unlocked when the user sends out a new password to the user.
- User can check in/check out in model details sidebar in V7: Users can now check in/check out a model from the detail sidebar pop up for a model in the browse view of the library.
- An Author can compare two models of the same type and create a new model that shows the differences: When authors are in the edit mode of a model, they will now see a 'Combine' button under 'File' in the Ribbon bar. This allows you to combine 2 models with each other. When clicked, a pop up will appear to allow the author to drill-down and pick the model of the same time they want to compare with the current one. Once selected, the current state of model 1 and 2 combined will be added to a new temporary model in the users 'My Work' folder.
The rules applied to the Combine feature are:
- Any component that is only in Model 1 should have a transformation value of Drop.
- Any component that is only in Model 2 should have a transformation of Add and all the model 2 properties that can be transformed should be put in the transformation properties.
- Any component that is in Model 1 and Model 2 with differing property values should have a transformation of Modify and model 1 and model 2 properties should be in the component or transformation as appropriate.
- Any component that is in Model 1 and Model 2 with exactly the same values should have a transformation of keep.
- User cannot see autocomplete options for date fields in forms: When a user is filling out a form with a date field entry, instead of it being auto filled with the current date, the user will need to use the date picker to populate the field.
- Fixed a bug where Dashboard tables open URL as pop-up doesn't work when dashboard model shown on home page.
- Fixed a bug where Dashboard tooltip styling not quite right.
- Fixed a bug where editing comments is showing html encoding.
- Fixed a bug where forms in IOS mobile don't allow scrolling to bottom of form.
- Fixed a bug where checked out by column not showing user name.
- Fixed a bug where trying to hide the comments panel when open sometimes does not work.
- Fixed a bug where language Translation is not complete.
- Fixed a bug where viewing drop down for 'Change language' under Actions in HTML view causes position of horizontal spacer to change.
- Fixed a bug where viewing V7 App on Small Mobile/Tablet width is slightly wider than viewport enabling unnecessary horizontal scroll.
- Fixed a bug where opening the Resources page in a new tab creates duplicate tab which is blank.
- Fixed a bug where AWD import can fail in the My Work folder.